Introduction of Vietnam company
Vietnam is located in the eastern part of the Indochina Peninsula, with a land area of 331,690 square kilometers and a coastline of 3,260 kilometers. The climate of Vietnam is a tropical monsoon climate with a humidity of about 80%. Population structure By 2011, Vietnam had a population of 88.84 million. According to the Investment Promotion Center of Da Nang City in central Vietnam, the Da Nang City of Central Vietnam plans to attract 36 investment projects totaling US$1 billion in investment, including high-tech, telematics, healthcare, real estate, and tourism. The Da Nang City High-Tech Park Management Committee will be responsible for attracting investment in high-tech and capital communications to the high-tech park, with a total investment of 380 million US dollars, attracting investors to set up a company in Vietnam.
Ⅰ.Vietnam Company investment methods
- 100% foreign capital, 100% capital, joint venture, business cooperation contract, BOT contract, BTO contract, BT contract, and other means of investment; purchase of shares; mergers and acquisitions.
Ⅱ.Type of company in Vietnam
- The rights of Vietnamese foreign-funded enterprises, self-determination, self-selection of the industry, business scope, business model, investment form, expansion of industrial scale, access to government incentives and concessions, creation of smooth conditions, provision of products, and public service facilities. The company’s types are divided into limited liability companies, stock companies, limited partnerships, and unlimited liability companies.
Ⅲ.Investment preferential industry project
- Establishing some industrial projects in Vietnam. The government has provided preferential policies, such as the production of new varieties of materials, new energy, machinery manufacturing, farming, processing of agriculture, forestry and fishery,
cultivation of artificial seedlings, plants, and new breeding seedlings.
- Use high technology and modern technology to protect the ecological environment; research, development, and creation of high technology.
- Construction and development of infrastructure projects, major investment cases, and large-scale investment cases. Development of education, training, medical care, sports gymnastics, and national cultural undertakings.
IV.Investment restrictions and prohibited industrial items in Vietnam
- Set up Vietnam company Industries affecting national defense, national security, and social security order are not allowed; financial and financial industries; industries affecting public health; culture, news, media, and publishing; leisure services; operating real estate; inspecting, searching, exploring, and exploiting natural resources; Development of education and training; import of Vietnamese poisonous waste from abroad; production of various toxic chemicals or plans to prohibit the use of toxic factors in international conventions. A list of industrial projects that prohibit investment and a list of restricted investment industry projects are applicable to foreign investment firms.
V.Corporate income tax preferential industry project
- The new investment business is due to the investment industry, the region (province, city, county), industrial zone (processing export zone, special economic zone, high-tech park) or non-industrial zone (processing export zone, special economic zone, high-tech park), and the number of employees employed is different from the tax rate and reduction of income tax for different profit-making businesses. New investment undertakings due to investment in special poverty-stricken areas, special economic zones, high-tech parks or investment projects for high-tech, scientific research, technological development, national important infrastructure, software processing, training and education, vocational training, health, culture, sports, environment In other fields, investors can enjoy the income tax exemption for profit-making business within 4 years from the profit and the halving of the next 9 years.
- Foreign companies investing in Vietnamese investment or business registration documents, registration procedures, pre-registration questions, and registered business contents are handled in accordance with this Act and the Vietnam Investment Law.
- The name of the company in Vietnam.
- The address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address of the general office of the company.
- Clear business project.
- The statutory capital of an enterprise that operates an the industry that requires
statutory capital design.
- The amount of capital invested by each member of a limited liability company and a joint company: the number of shares held by the founding shareholders, the type of shares, the face value of the shares, and the a total number of shares sold by each class.
- Name, signature, household registration address, nationality, national identity card number, or passport number or other personal legal documents of the person in charge of the company.
- The name, signature, household registration address, nationality, national identity card or passport or other personal legal documents of the person in charge of a limited liability company or its authorized representative.
- The name, signature, household registration, nationality, national ID number or
passport number or other personal legal documents of a member director or it’s
authorized the representative of a limited liability company with two or more
- Name, signature, household registration address, nationality, national identity card number or passport number or other personal legal documents of the founding
shareholder or its authorized representative of the company. The name, signature, household registration address, nationality, national identity card number or other
personal legal documents of the directors of the joint company.
- Articles of Association.