Vietnam is located in the eastern part of the Indochina Peninsula, with a land area of 331,690 square kilometers and a coastline of 3,260 kilometers. The climate of Vietnam is a tropical monsoon climate with a humidity of about 80%. Population structure By 2011, Vietnam had a population of 88.84 million. According to the Investment Promotion Center of Da Nang City in central Vietnam, the Da Nang City of Central Vietnam plans to attract 36 investment projects totaling US$1 billion in investment, including high-tech, telematics, healthcare, real estate, and tourism. The Da Nang City High-Tech Park Management Committee will be responsible for attracting investment in high-tech and capital communications to the high-tech park, with a total investment of 380 million US dollars, attracting investors to set up a company in Vietnam.
1. Vietnam Company investment methods
- 100% foreign capital, 100% capital, joint venture, business cooperation contract, BOT contract, BTO contract, BT contract, and other means of investment; purchase of shares; mergers and acquisitions.
2. Type of company in Vietnam
- The rights of Vietnamese foreign-funded enterprises, self-determination, self-selection of the industry, business scope, business model, investment form, expansion of industrial scale, access to government incentives and concessions, creation of smooth conditions, provision of products, and public service facilities. The company’s types are divided into limited liability companies, stock companies, limited partnerships, and unlimited liability companies.
3. Investment preferential industry project
- Establishing some industrial projects in Vietnam. The government has provided preferential policies, such as the production of new varieties of materials, new energy, machinery manufacturing, farming, processing of agriculture, forestry and fishery, cultivation of artificial seedlings, plants, and new breeding seedlings. Use high technology and modern technology to protect the ecological environment; research, development, and creation of high technology.
Construction and development of infrastructure projects, major investment cases, and large-scale investment cases. Development of education, training, medical care, sports gymnastics, and national cultural undertakings.
4. Investment restrictions and prohibited industrial items in Vietnam
- Set up Vietnam company Industries affecting national defense, national security, and social security order are not allowed; financial and financial industries; industries affecting public health; culture, news, media, and publishing; leisure services; operating real estate; inspecting, searching, exploring, and exploiting natural resources; Development of education and training; import of Vietnamese poisonous waste from abroad; production of various toxic chemicals or plans to prohibit the use of toxic factors in international conventions. A list of industrial projects that prohibit investment and a list of restricted investment industry projects are applicable to foreign investment firms.
5. Corporate income tax preferential industry project
- The new investment business is due to the investment industry, the region (province, city, county), industrial zone (processing export zone, special economic zone, high-tech park) or non-industrial zone (processing export zone, special economic zone, high-tech park), and the number of employees employed are different from the tax rate and reduction of income tax for different profit-making businesses. New investment undertakings due to investment in special poverty-stricken areas, special economic zones, high-tech parks or investment projects for high-tech, scientific research, technological development, national important infrastructure, software processing, training and education, vocational training, health, culture, sports, environment In other fields, investors can enjoy the income tax exemption for profit-making business within 4 years from the profit and the halving of the next 9 years.
6. Company set up in Vietnam
- An enterprise refers to an economic organization that has a name, assets, fixed office premises, and registration according to law, and is actually engaged in business activities. The so-called operation refers to profit-oriented, continuous all business processes, from manufacturing to product listing and sales, or providing services.
- Capital stock purchase refers to the transfer of assets to the company name to become the single owner or joint owner of the company. Share capital can be Vietnamese coins, freely convertible foreign currencies, gold, land use rights, intellectual property rights, technology, patent rights, and other assets listed in the company’s articles of association. The company’s directors will inject shares into the company’s assets.
- The amount of capital invested is the proportion of capital invested in the company’s constitutional capital by the company’s single owner or joint owner.
- The statutory capital is the funds invested by the company’s directors or shareholders, and it is exactly included in the articles of association.
- The statutory capital is the minimum amount of capital required by the company.
- The founding member directors of the company are those who have invested in capital, participated in the establishment of the company, and signed the original articles of the company.
- A joint member shareholder of a company that fulfills its obligations with all of his property.
- The person in charge of the enterprise, the manager of the unlimited liability company, the directors of the two members of the two companies, the chairman of the board of directors of the company, the directors and supervisors of the board of directors and supervisors of the company, the general manager or manager of the company, or other corporate management titles specified in the articles of association.
- Authorized representative refers to a person authorized by a member of the company’s directors or a shareholder system limited liability company or a joint-stock company in accordance with the provisions of this Act to authorize in writing to perform all kinds of authority in the company.
- A company is regarded as the parent company of another company if it falls into one of the following situations:
(1) Those who hold more than 50% of the company’s constitutional capital or more than 50% of the company’s ordinary listed shares.
(2) The right to appoint half of all the directors, company managers, or general managers of the company’s board of directors and supervisors directly or indirectly.
(3) Have the right to decide the amendments to the articles of association of the company.
- The nationality of an enterprise is the nationality of the country or region where the establishment and business registration of the enterprise is located.
- The permanent address of the enterprise is the place where the legal person’s general office is registered; the individual registers with the enterprise as the contact address, permanent residence address of the household registration, or office address or other address.
– More you might want to know –
|MALAYSIA COMPANY REGISTRATION|
|PHILIPPINE COMPANY REGISTRATION|
|LABUAN COMPANY REGISTRATION|
We offer local services & multiple solutions for global customers:
Taipei / Taichung / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Hong Kong / Philippines / Singapore