Global Economy News
I.Basic introduction of Samoa company
- Samoa is located in the southern Pacific Ocean, west of the Samoan Islands, and consists of two main islands, Sawai and Upolu, and seven small islands. Most areas in the territory are covered by jungles and have a tropical rain forest climate.The Constitution of Samoa follows the parliamentary system, is based on British common law, and is heavily influenced by the jurisprudence of the Commonwealth.In 1987 and 1988, the local government promulgated international company laws and related banking, trust and insurance laws. The international company law was also revised in the form of the British Virgin Islands to make it easier to use.
II.Advantages of setting up a Samoa company
Why can Samoa become the second choice after BVI? Because of International Company Law amended the form of the BVI, so there is more advantageous than BVI, advantages are as follows:
- High privacy
Details of the directors no need to include in any public record.
- High acceptable of banks
Almost all designated foreign exchange banks in Taiwan can establish the BVI company OBU account.
- Easy to set up
Only need one or more shareholder/director information than can register to set up.
- Easy to maintain
without presenting the company annual report and audited accounts nor required to convene the Annual General Meeting. Only need to pay a fixed government fee to annul which can sustain the company.
- High registered capital
Companies can customize the registered capital, and without increasing the capital tax.
- The main position as “Investment Holdings” companies. EX: As China’s investment holding company. It can use for trading purposes. Its standard registered capital amounted is USD 1,000,000, so it can be transferred to investment patterns, to avoid bilateral taxation and reduce investment risk.
III.How to register a Samoa company? What documents are needed?
- The following are the information and relevant regulations required for Samoa company registration
- Choose the name of the registered Samoa company
The name of an international company in Samoa should meet at least the following conditions:
•Must not be identical or duplicated with existing company names
•Include any language at the end “corporation”, “corp”, “incorporated”, “inc”, “limited”, “ltd” or similar words,to indicate the existence of a corporate individual or entity different from other companies, the company name can be retained for up to 3 months.
•English company name.(Chinese can also be added, but a license establishment fee of USD100 must be added).
- Director and shareholder
A copy of the passport of at least 1 shareholder/director is required for registration.
- Registered capital
The standard registered capital of a Samoan company is USD1,000,000, and it can also increase or decrease capital without increasing government fees.
- Registered address
Samoa need to set up an English mailing address, provided by the Secretary of the company.
- Inter Area with many years of business experience, it is not only the matters related to overseas company registration that can pay attention/service to customers. Because Inter Area with professional talents who are familiar with overseas affairs, from
planning, registration, actual operation cases and related precautions and the latest information, it is designed to provide customers with the most complete, fast and secure service. The focus is on the background and purpose of customer practical investment. Different products and services produce new experiences and determine the future value.
IV.Offshore company registration country
Seychelles was originally a French colony and was deeply influenced by France. Even the name Seychelles was taken from the Minister of Finance and Economics of the French King Louis XV-Jean....More...
If you do not consider trading in the UK or with a local British company or a permanent and substantive operation, the company is registered in the UK with other “tax-free paradise” such as....More...
The Republic of the Marshall Islands is an independent country located in the Central Pacific Ocean, between Guam and Hawaii, with a total of 750,000 square miles of tropical Pacific Ocean. More...
Hong Kong combines various incentives suitable for international companies to set up companies in Hong Kong, such as strategic location, free flow of information and goods, easy-to-apply...More...
At present, foreign companies register companies in Singapore, and most of the registered forms are private limited companies, which are also the most popular business entities in Singapore. More...
Labuan is a federally administered jurisdiction in eastern Malaysia, located on the island in the South China Sea in eastern Malaysia. The Malaysian government announced in October 1990 that it is.... More...
Delaware's prosperity depends on its strategic location: 4 of the 10 largest cities in the United States are within 150 miles (240 kilometers) of Delaware. The state has a diversified economy and has...More...
"Offshore commercial service organizations" are offshore organizations that allow to set up companies in Macao. Responsible for the approval, technical assistance and ...More...
In terms of trading companies, at present, Taiwan businessmen and foreign investors often set up companies in China's first-tier cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, ....Ｍore...