Global Economy News
Monday to Friday AM:9:00-PM:18:00
Except for established trading companies in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Guangzhou or Kunshan, nowadays more service-type companies established in Shanghai and Shenzhen. The service-type company can charge the service fee, royalties, design fee, or consultancy fee in China, such our consulting company, software development company, marketing company, Intermediary agency, catering management company, etc. Service-type companies are engaged in services industries are subject to prescribed business activities of enterprises, including product development, design, manufacture, sale, installation, maintenance, and provision of system solutions. Service-type refers to the manufacturing process of industrial structure dominated the shift to service-oriented changes.
From the stage of development, economic structure, especially the big trend in the evolution of industrial structure and the newly emerging view of the current situation, China has already begun in the mid-to-late industrialization shift to manufacturing-oriented industrial structure has begun to service industrial Structure Evolution industry-led, service-oriented economic structure optimization and upgrading of China's economy is an important task and a new main direction.
China opening up of service to promote the rapid development of trade in services has formed a comprehensive, multi-level pattern of opening up services. Among them, the export trade in services has been ranked 28th in the world, rose to eighth place, imported by the first forty world ranking rose to seventh place. With the improvement of the level of consumption structure of national income while evolving upgrade, but is bound to promote the evolution of consumption structure adjustment and upgrading of industrial structure, which is the consumption structure and industrial structure change objective law.
China's per capita GDP now exceeds USD6, 000; the world's middle-income level has been reached. At this stage of development, the service sector has become the main growth point and pillar industries, the development of new services in the Chinese economy, can greatly promote economic growth, increase effective supply, and better meet consumer demand, improve people's livelihood, improve quality of life.
- Column such as: Agreement on Trade in Services (General Agreement on Trade in Service, GATS): international trading partners to negotiate for services cross-border services, topics include MFN import tax and duty exemptions, etc., regulate trade patterns can be divided into Cross-border supply, consumption abroad, commercial presence and presence of natural persons and other four categories, service trade agreement with the elimination of trade barriers and discriminatory norms function.
- Generally billing 3% service invoice, if the turnover up to RMB 8 million, can become the general taxpayer, change to billing 6% value-added tax invoice (Deductible).
- There is no special restriction on the amount of establishing foreign investment service-type company in China, it is better if the registered capital more than RMB 300 thousand.
- The registered capital, down payment, need to be 20%, remaining payment can pay in the operating period after the funds are imported, a capital verification report should be issued for future reference by relevant units.
- Responding to business needs can upgrade the service-type company to commercial trading company.
- When opening a bank account, a legal person must at the scene or provide relevantly documents handled by professionals.
2.There are Several Main scopes of Services industries
3.Basic preparation documents and application procedures of the service company
- The application process of establishing a service-type company in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xiamen, and Kunshan, the relevant information should be prepared in advance and conduct company name approval. After obtaining the official name approval document the information will be submitted to the Ministry of Commerce and taxation, banking, foreign exchange, and other relevant departments in accordance with indispensable procedures after the examination by the Ministry of Commerce. Foreign service companies from the data collected to the company can start operating invoices, application procedures for about one to one and a half months.
- Inter Area Business Provider has many years of practical experience in Chinese industry and Commerce, our service not only companies registration, but we also understand all kinds of practical items and norms of local investment. Inter Area provides a one-stop service to customers. The service covers from the overseas holding company to apply for certification/file / local business registration address/ company registration, accounting and tax / subsequent local commercial administrative affairs, etc. To cater to local business problems, provide efficient and profitable international investment solutions, and reduce initial investment costs, allowing investors to make rapid progress in the local market in the most flexible way.
4.Service company application process in China
- Name approval:
Provide company name approval.
- Foreign investment enterprise filing:
Provide foreign investment company information.
- License application:
Apply for a business license and get a uniform credit code.
- Set up an account:
Opening a bank account and online banking.
- Tax Registration:
Need to carry out tax and invoice verification, apply for the invoice.
- Foreign exchange application:
Open an investment account.
5.Applied for the establishment of the service-type company in China
A:Registered foreign investment service companies should be prepared the relevant information and the minimum registered capital of foreign capital is proposed to be RMB 300 thousand, and the funds can be put in place in batches. The registered address of the office should be used for commercial purposes.
A:Establish a service company or consultancy company in China that only can open a 3% service charge invoice, and cannot apply for a 16% value-added tax invoice.
A:Service companies mainly provide services, such as product technology licensing, consulting, product design, software app design, commission agents, China consulting company, and other related services based industries. Basically, as long as it is not involved in the sale of physical products, only the cost of related products and services can be set up service companies, the most common is the establishment of consultants in China.
A:Nowadays China actively developing the market, attracting investors from various countries to invest, the most representative of the free trade area currently planned in China. For example, the free trade area of Shanghai has opened a variety of restricted industries, such as performance, economy, education, training, medical service, China consulting company and Mainland Software Company. Recently, it is also planned to establish a new free trade zone to attract more foreign investors to invest.