Global Economy News
Seychelles was originally a French colony and was deeply influenced by France. Even the name Seychelles was taken from the Minister of Finance and Economics of the French King Louis XV-Jean Morey Seychelles. History, this country is full of strong culture.
1. Introduction of Seychelles
- The Seychelles are a group of islands in the Indian Ocean in eastern Africa. The largest island is Mahe Island. The Republic of Seychelles is an independent country (since 1976) and a member of the Commonwealth. The capital is Victoria. The official languages are French, Seychellois, and English. The national currency is the Seychellois Rupee (SCR).
- The Seychelles legal system combines elements of English common law and French civil law. The Constitution came into effect in 1993 .
- The key sector of the economy is international tourism (the country has regular flights to cooperate with the UAE), and a large part of commercial fisheries comes from international business companies and financial services.
- Seychelles is one of the most popular duty-free regions in East Africa. Seychelles companies are widely used in international investment and trade businesses.
2.The advantages and features of Seychelles company establishment
- Seychelles company has simple registration procedures and simple management methods.
- Registered company doesn’t need to go to the local area, nor to hold an annual meeting of shareholders or directors.
- Commercial activities and transactions outside the Seychelles Republic are completely tax-free. The only mandatory levy is the annual fee. Taxes are only required for the company’s income from local operations in Seychelles.
- There is no need for companies to submit accounts and audit reports to the authorities. But the place where the company and accounting records are needed to keep.
- International business companies can choose any form of currency to conduct any legal business activities and transactions in any country.
- The “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Societe Anonyme” or “Sociedad Anonima” name or abbreviation “Ltd.”, “Inc.”, “S.A.” can be used in the name of an international business company.
3.Seychelles Company Registration Regulations
- English company name is required (Chinese name can also be added).
- English Contact Address.
- Passport copy of at least one shareholder/director.
- Registered Capital is USD1,000,000 (No need to pay Government Fee if increasing capital)
The Seychelles Company is one of the fastest IBC registrars in the world, and it is also a new alternative to offshore companies different from the British Virgin Islands and Samoa. Inter Area has many years of business experience, the customer’s attention / service is not only to help customers register and open accounts related to overseas companies (such as opening an account in Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, etc.). Because Inter Area has professional talents who are familiar with overseas companies and overseas companies to open accounts, there are also people who accompany them to open accounts in Hong Kong or open accounts in Singapore. It is also important to help customers with planning, registration, practical cases and related precautions and latest information. Designed to provide customers with the most complete, fast and secure service. The focus is on the background and purpose of the customer’s practical investment, and the new experience in different products and services that determine the value of the future determines the value of the future.