Main Company Legislation
“1994 International Business Company Act”
“1995 International Trust Act”
“2003 Special Licensed Companies Act”
“2003 Limited Liability Partnership Companies law”
- The Seychelles are a group of islands in the Indian Ocean in eastern Africa. The largest island is Mahe Island. The Republic of Seychelles is an independent country (since 1976) and a member of the Commonwealth.
- The capital is Victoria. The official languages are French, Seychellois, and English. The national currency is the Seychellois Rupee (SCR).
The Seychelles legal system combines elements of English common law and French civil law. The Constitution came into effect in 1993 .
- The key sector of the economy is international tourism (the country has regular flights to cooperate with the UAE), and a large part of commercial fisheries comes from international business companies and financial services.
- Seychelles is one of the most popular duty-free regions in East Africa. Seychelles companies are widely used in international investment and trade businesses.
Composed of 117 islands located in the Indian Ocean, four to five degrees south of the equator.
English, French, Creole.
- Legal System
Based on the laws of the United Kingdom and France, the “offshore” and company laws are based on Common law.
- Foreign Exchange Control
II.The advantages and features of Seychelles company establishment
- Seychelles company has simple registration procedures and simple management methods.
- Registered company doesn’t need to go to the local area, nor to hold an annual meeting of shareholders or directors.
- Commercial activities and transactions outside the Seychelles Republic are completely tax-free. The only mandatory levy is the annual fee. Taxes are only required for the company’s income from local operations in Seychelles.
- There is no need for companies to submit accounts and audit reports to the authorities. But the place where the company and accounting records are needed to keep.
- International business companies can choose any form of currency to conduct any legal business activities and transactions in any country.
- The “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Societe Anonyme” or “Sociedad Anonima” name or abbreviation “Ltd.”, “Inc.”, “S.A.” can be used in the name of an international business company.
- Suitable for both investment and international trade purposes.
- Seychelles has diplomatic relations with many countries and has signed bilateral tax concessions, which is suitable for investment holding operations. For example, there is a consulate of the People’s Republic of China to provide company document certification services.
- There is no limit to the amount of capital, and it does not affect the charges. Its tax-free and account-free feature is often used to operate international trade.
III.Seychelles Company Registration Regulations
- English company name is required (Chinese name can also be added).
- English Contact Address.
- Passport copy of at least one shareholder/director.
- Registered Capital is USD1,000,000 (No need to pay Government Fee if increasing capital)
The Seychelles Company is one of the fastest IBC registrars in the world, and it is also a new alternative to offshore companies different from the British Virgin Islands and Samoa. Inter Area has many years of business experience, the customer’s attention / service is not only to help customers register and open accounts related to overseas companies (such as opening an account in Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, etc.). Because Inter Area has professional talents who are familiar with overseas companies and overseas companies to open accounts, there are also people who accompany them to open accounts in Hong Kong or open accounts in Singapore. It is also important to help customers with planning, registration, practical cases and related precautions and latest information. Designed to provide customers with the most complete, fast and secure service. The focus is on the background and purpose of the customer’s practical investment, and the new experience in different products and services that determine the value of the future determines the value of the future.