Global Economy News
Monday to Friday AM:9:00-PM:18:00
In terms of trading companies, at present, Taiwan businessmen and foreign investors often set up companies in China’s first-tier cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Guangzhou, etc. Registered companies in China must pay attention to local regulations. If you have a company establishment and tax-related issues, you should seek an experienced professional agency company.
Ⅰ. The Company Established In China
- In the case of trading companies, Taiwanese companies and foreign investors are now more likely to set up companies in China’s first-tier cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Guangzhou, etc. Registered companies in China must pay attention to local regulations. If you have a company establishment and tax-related issues, you should seek an experienced professional agency company. ˙In order to comply with the new trend of global economic and trade development, China is also taking active measures to open up to the outside world, focusing on fostering an international and legal business environment, striving to become an internationally-accepted investment and trade facilitation, free currency exchange, and efficient and convenient supervision.
- Legal environment regulations, etc., China’s trade is increasingly frequent, China’s import and export trading companies are increasing, and open a number of free trade pilot zones, such as in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xiamen and other free trade zones, the current free trade zone, and bonded zone in terms of trade in goods The role is basically the same. If it is expected to invest in the mainland, whether it is necessary to register in the free trade pilot zone, it should be fully understood and then reinvested.
Ⅱ. The Registered Capital Of The Company In China
- The Chinese registered company has now canceled the minimum registered capital amount in accordance with the Chinese Company Law.
Ⅲ. Type Of Registered Company In China
Ⅳ. Documents to be prepared for the registration of a China company
- The registration information of the investor company that establishes the China company must be certified by the embassy abroad.
- Register the establishment name of the China company.
- The registered address of the China company (a valid lease contract is required).
- The minimum provision for registration of a China company: one legal representative (person in charge of the company) and one supervisor.
- The amount of registered capital for the establishment of a China company.
- Establish a China company to establish business scope and operating period.
- Bank credit certificate.
Ⅴ. The establishment process of China company registration
Ⅵ. Inter Area provide China company registration related services
Rich experience to provide correct and complete company registration suggestions, complete in the fastest and most convenient way.
Company Registered Address Assistance
Consolidate local business and administrative consulting, and find an office or registered address that meets the needs of customers.
Value-added tax and import and export rights
Apply for the qualification of deductible value-added tax invoices and complete import and export qualification records.
and tax services
Subsequent to provide agency bookkeeping and basic tax counseling consultation, saving local accounting expenses.
Local business secretarial services
Local administrative secretary assistance, such as document collection and forwarding/ banking affairs agency/ phone agency…etc.
Various company changes such as change of person in charge/change of equity/increased business scope/capital increase.
- Inter Area Integrating a complete business service platform for customers, only through the seamless connection of information and information, we can continue to become a stable, safe and reliable service provider. Of course, these environmental conditions are very competitive, but we believe that only a person or company that is agile and transforms quickly can survive. There fore, strengthening the ability to improve the integration of the service chain is our top priority. We are working hard to strengthen investment rules and disciplines and will also improve transparency, and provide investors with unlimited possibilities for the future and huge growth potential. These changes will help Multinational corporate customers build a more diversified and more flexible supply chain, and local resources will be able to deepen their effectiveness and be widely used.