Trademark is a commodity or a manufacturer who uses it on the goods it produces, manufactures, processes select, or distributes, or the provider of the service, to distinguish the source of the goods or services. Letters, digits, three-dimensional signs, color combinations, or combinations of the above elements, with distinctive features, are the product of the modern economy.
Trademarks protect trademark registrants by ensuring that trademark registrants have exclusive rights to identify goods or services or to allow others to use them for remuneration. The term of protection shall be ten years from the date of announcement of the trademark registration, but after the expiration of the period, the additional fee shall be paid, and the trademark may be renewed for an unlimited number of times; the renewal fee shall be processed within the prescribed renewal period. Trademark protection is generally conducted by the local industry and commerce bureau.
The negotiation is not carried out by the court. In most systems, the court has the right to stop trademark infringement. In a broad sense, trademarks promote the enthusiasm of the world by promoting the creators of trademarks, acknowledging them and acknowledging economic benefits. Trademark protection also prevents unfair competitors, such as counterfeiters, from using similar distinctive markers to promote poor or different products or services. This system enables skilled and enterprising people to conduct the production and sale of goods and services under the conditions of fairness as possible, thus entering the development of international trade. Inter Area provides customers with the most professional business services and mainland
trademark application agencies.
Trademark Registration Function
Trademarks can be your most valuable asset; trademarks represent the quality and reputation of products and services that enable consumers to remember your products and services.
- The registration of trademarks can lay a foundation for the sustainable development of enterprises and the creation of strong brands;
- Trademark registration has the function of distinguishing the origin of goods or services, guiding consumers to buy or consumer goods;
- Promote the continuous improvement and stability of the quality of products or services by producers or operators;
- The registration of trademarks in the mainland is conducive to market competition and advertising, and is a symbol of corporate reputation and quality;
- Avoid registering your own trademarks by others; avoid paying huge compensation for unintentional infringement;
- Prevent others from re-registering the same or confusing trademark on the category of goods or services that you are using;
- After the trademark is registered, it can effectively object to similar trademarks orprotect rights;
- Trademarks are an important property of the company. The registration of a trademark application can help the company evaluate the assets at the time of the stock or when it is acquired.
- Where a natural person, legal person or other organization needs to obtain the exclusive right to use a trademark for the goods, or services provided for its production, manufacture, processing, selection or distribution, it shall file an application for trademark registration with the Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce (hereinafter referred to as the Trademark Office).
- Each trademark pattern registered in each category of the International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purposes of the Registration of Trademarks is a trademark (one standard and one category). Each registration of each trademark shall be regarded as one application, and each application shall be submitted separately and the fees shall be paid separately.
|Trademark Registration Inquiry|
Before applying for registration, the trademark applicant or its agent shall have the
same or similar inquiry work as to whether the trademark applied for is the same as the
trademark of the prior rights.
|Trademark Registration Form Review|
If the trademark authority has applied for the registration of trademarks and the
procedures are in compliance with the law, the examination authority shall formulate the
application number and determine the application date. It is very important to establish
the application date. Since the application of the Chinese trademark registration adopts
the principle of the prior application, once the application date has become the legal
basis for determining the trademark right, the application date of the trademark
registration shall be subject to the date of receipt of the application by the Trademark
Office. The Office is notified by the trademark application for the acceptance of the
application for the formal requirements.
|Substantive Review Of Trademark Registration|
Trademark registration authority shall conduct a series of activities such as inspection/
data retrieval/analysis comparison/investigation on whether the trademark registration
application complies with the provisions of the Trademark Law and decide to give
preliminary approval or rejection of the application.
|Notice Of Initial Review Of Trademark Registration|
The decision to allow registration in accordance with the relevant provisions of the
Trademark Law. And announced in the “Trademark Notice”. If the trademark has not
been filed for three months from the date of publication of the preliminary examination
and approval, the trademark shall be registered and a registration notice shall be
published. If no objection is filed within three months or if the objection is not
established,the registration of the trademark shall become effective and the registration
certificate shall be issued.
Business Administration Service
Inter Area has professional
translators who can provide
professional business English
translation services for clients.
The notarial certificate has a
Foreigners can find a job in
China when they got the work
permit. It ensures foreign
workers and also can stay
longer in China.More…